Thursday 11 April 2019

Transcript

Transcript- Paul and Claire 

mmm.. what I remember of this bloke, was he had a bag on a stick…like a swag bag…. had like a, an old brown leather jacket coat- I remember walking past him once, and he were really smelly…really, really smelly. An-i-h – he always had matted hair and his face was dirty and his hands were really dirty 
...what he really had a bag on a Stick? 
I think he did, yeah. Or was it..i..i think it was a bag on a stick…I can..it’s 
-no one has a bag on a stick that’s like something from Thomas Hardy 
 No, no he used to walk around- and I’m sure he had a stick over his shoulder. I might be wrong. I remember… he walked round with a bag as well 
- Like a carrier bag? 
But he had some sort of hat on. but I remember his hair was very matted, an like I say he was very…I passed him once and he was very smelly. 
 Beard? 
Yes. I can picture him now. Yeah, he did have a, uh, overgrown beard, really big beard. Yeah. And I always felt sorry for the man. I remember passing him a lot on that, near that roundabout to baslow…mmm. Yeah if I were driving past. He was always there. -how long ‘go is this? Must be twenty years ago. (sigh) 
 -really? 
So I dunno if he’s dead, must be dead fifteen, twenny years. Twenny five years ago, even.

No comments:

Post a Comment